Role: to state who is maintaining what package.
See http://maintainers.mandriva.com (although its source is unlicensed, hence the need here).
- Gitorius git repository: [[http://gitorious.org/mageia-maintainers-database]]
- Redmine issue tracker: [[http://mageia-app-db.tuxette.fr/projects/mageia-maint-db]]
- a person (id, name, email)
- a source package (id, name, last commit timestamp, in which media, active or not)
- a package (id, source package id, name)
- a source package may be maintained by several persons, of which one should be admin
- a source package may be compiled into several packages
This app should publish:¶
- all registered person that maintain at least one package
- all registered packages and their maintenance status (active or not)
- for a given person, all related packages/teams
- for a given package, source package and/or all related persons
- statistics about maintainers and packages
- for a given source package, we want to know who maintains it (can be several persons), last activity (commit) on this package and consequent RPMs
- for a given person, we want to know what packages are maintained by
- we want to make and break such links between people and packages
- implicit groups
- logging in (authentication against Mageia LDAP)
- self manage ones links
- add packages manually?
- have a primary maintainer * restrictions: * if no maintainer is set: anyone can grab and will also be the primary maintainer * if no primary maintainer is set; noone can grab anything; but other maintainers can grab primary maintainership * if maintainers are set: then person might want to grab maintainership (not primary), but should be allowed by primary maintainer (optional)
- add-hoc, explicit groups