- Registered on: 02/07/2011
- Last connection: 02/24/2012
- mageia-app-db (Contributer, 02/07/2011)
Reported issues: 6
- 12:00 pm mageia-app-db bug #239 (New): Many duplicates of the same query on the front page
- I noticed front page takes a lot of time to open (about 1 second), and taked a look with frontend_dev.php. That I saw...
- 07:19 am mageia-app-db task #238: change NotificationEvent from all static to all object?
- I don`t think you were wrong in this choise, NotificationEvent really more looks liike a namespace then an instanciat...
- 03:24 pm mageia-app-db bug #232 (Closed): Notification about updating x86_64 contains wrong link
- I was subscribed to changes in all aches of wetsnoth package, and got two notifications:...
- 12:07 pm mageia-app-db task #115: Set default collation so that it doesn't depend on mysql's system configuration
- Samuel Verschelde wrote:
> Does the change made in propel.ini-dist solve this problem ?
This does no...
- 11:23 pm mageia-app-db bug #193 (Closed): Layout problems in some browsers since some last changes
- I've tested madb with different popular browsers, and here what I saw:
There is a problem with some str...
- 08:50 pm mageia-app-db task #173 (Feedback): Add special headers to mails to avoid being seen as spammers
- 02:47 pm mageia-app-db task #173: Add special headers to mails to avoid being seen as spammers
- Just a quick note, for myself mostly.
To add this header I will use SwiftMailer header mechanism, like this:
- 02:27 pm mageia-app-db task #173 (In progress): Add special headers to mails to avoid being seen as spammers
- 06:58 pm mageia-app-db Revision d2b63000: refs #30 fix rss for multiple subscbscribes
- 12:30 pm mageia-app-db enhancement request #164 (New): Show links from binary to source packages and vise versa
- In perfect there should be links for each rpm to it's source and for whole package to package providing source rpm's
Also available in: Atom